March 1, 2016

RANDY RAMPAGE - S/T EP (1982)

Okay, time for some long overdue Canadian content. I just realized I haven't posted anything local since last July. Since I've posted so much other early Vancouver punk on here, you'd think I'd have posted this record ages ago. Well, I would have if I had it. This is one of those albums I've seen around for years but never picked up because even battered copies were so expensive. I finally decided to bite the bullet and I found a near mint one online, since I don't think it's getting reissued anytime soon.

Randy Rampage recorded this solo project shortly after leaving DOA in '82, enlisting help from his friends Chuck Biscuits, Zippy Pinhead and Brad Kent(RIP). More about this record and Randy's early bands can be found on the Bloodied But Unbowed page. 
1. Cheap Tragedies (The Avengers)
2. Don't Be Afraid
3. The Last Song
4. Livin' On Borrowed Time
5. Why, Why, Why?
DOWNLOAD

5 comments:

  1. thanks again Jimmy. Do you happen to have the DVD from that bloodied but unbowed website?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I got the special edition from Neptune Records when it came out. Have you seen it yet?

      Delete
  2. no, is it still available to purchase?

    also, do you have the demo by October Crisis from Ontario

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it may be out of print, but I can check some of the local shops to still see if they have any copies.

      Never heard that demo, any good?

      Delete
    2. You can watch a 55 minute version online here https://www.knowledge.ca/program/bloodied-unbowed-early-vancouver-punk

      Delete