May 24, 2015

N.O.T.A. - Moscow EP (1984)

N.O.T.A. are one of those bands I've heard of for years but only knew a few of their songs through compilations. These guys don't seem to be talked about as much as their peers, probably because most of their back catalog has never been reissued. Or because they were from Tulsa and not say, D.C., L.A. or even Austin perhaps? Instead of waiting for some sort of CD discography type thing to come out, I decided to track down a copy of what I think is their best release. Luckily I found one in great shape that didn't set me back too much. All four songs on here are great, but the title song is an underrated classic.

1. THIS COUNTRY
2. THE ENEMY
3. TAKING AWAY YOUR RIGHTS
4. MOSCOW
DOWNLOAD


3 comments:

  1. Killer, I still have a copy of Moscow on vinyl.
    Loved N.O.T.A. !!!!!

    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  2. so underrated. love this band

    ReplyDelete
  3. great 7", I even liked that split they did with Brother Inferior they did in the 90's

    ReplyDelete