March 12, 2015

THE DISCORDS - S/T EP (1982)

Considered to be Montreal's first skinhead band. This 7" was recorded live off the floor in one take. Long out of print, I ripped this EP from the compilation, "Smash The State Vol. 3" as I don't own the original. I was going to post the entire LP, but unfortunately my copy has some skips in it that affect a few of the songs. Besides, two of the bands on that record, Gentlemen Of Horror and The Bureaucrats have been recently reissued so I probably would've had to take it down anyways. You can read more about The Discords from their bio on Kill From The Heart.
1. RCMP
2. Dead Cubans
3. Kill The Rich
4. NDG
DOWNLOAD


2 comments:

  1. Good stuff, Jimmy HB. Daghouse misses u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I'm sure they do! I forgot my password and haven't got around to resetting it. Bummer we didn't get to hang out while I was in Chicago last sept.

    ReplyDelete