March 16, 2023

THE MISFITS - Studio Outtakes 1978-1979 LP (2023)

 

   Just when you think you've heard every studio cut by Glenn and company, here comes this lost treasure outta nowhere! It's crazy to me that these alternate takes have never seen the light of day in the past forty-four years. Although I can see why they weren't included on the box set as it would've been overkill having like six versions of Who Killed Marilyn. But yeah the sound quality is great, no 2nd or 3rd generation cassette dub here. I'm sure this link will get taken down at some point so get it while it's hot!




5 comments:

  1. I bought that a few weeks ago from 1234 Go Records in Oakland. I didn't spin it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I'll have to check out that store if I ever go to Oakland. I follow them on IG. Find anything else good there?

      Delete
    3. I buy a lot from them on Discogs. Have never been to the store.

      Delete